Descripción del trabajo
We are a small agency looking for a hard-working and talented junior designer to assist on our accounts 1- day weekly/ 4 days monthly. This position is mobile and does not require the successful candidate to work from an office, although some face-to-face meetings in Barcelona may be required.
Our ideal candidate would:
– Have the flexibility to work 1-2 days weekly from their home or a co-working space.
– Wanting to get experience in the creative industry
– Have a formal education in graphic design
– Have an excellent level of English and a working level of Spanish.
– Have a professional portfolio showcasing a variety of graphic design projects for print and web.
– Have their own software and laptop to work from
– Skills required (ideal):
– Knowledge working with Adobe Ilustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop
– Experience in branding, creating visual ID’s and brand assets for new and existing companies
– Have 1-5 years professional experience working in the creative industry
– Experience working with PowerPoint
– Experience working in Squarespace or WordPress
Please send your CV/Resume and your portfolio if you feel you are a fit.
We will be arranging interviews for the 2nd week in September and ideally the candidate will begin October 1st.