Descripción del trabajo
If you feel like a Front-end Jedi, join the Marfeel Force you must!
This is you:
· Your life begins and ends with a slash.
· You understand iterative development and a day without pushing code makes you sad.
· You’re not afraid to crack open an existing code base and bend it to your will.
· “Self Starter” is your middle name. You can take or come up with a high-level idea and run with it.
· You have a real understanding of building products that work at web scale.
· You can’t imagine your life without a whiteboard, open-source boards and definetly CODE.
· You know the importance of being part of a universe where all the departments need each other and work together for a mutual goal. So, your communication shows both tech and functional command of what you’re doing.
· As a software craftsperson you will advocate and practice pair-programming, test-driven development, refactoring, collective-code ownership and continuous integration.
· You care about online news and user experience.
· You are an international team player.
· You are eager for knowledge.
· You have lots of stamina and you get bored if you have nothing to do.
· You are hands-on and proactive.
· You are fluent in English (this is a must).
· You can solve technical problems equally well with OO, DOM oriented, or functional JS.
· You have a solid understanding of the web technology stack (i.e. headers, cookies, cross-domain restrictions, https, caching, optimization opportunities, hardware acceleration, junk and scroll performance, etc.).
· You have >2 years experience building software that works at web scale.
· You have demonstrable experience with cross-browser JS and CSS development. If you also have experience in Java that will be great.
· You have experience with client-side site development in JS.
· You have a solid understanding of HTML5 tags – functions and intent.
We will be impressed if:
· You have experience with RequireJS, SASS and Jasmine.
· Experience with more recent web technologies (i.e. localStorage, geolocation, CSS transitions and transformations).
· Experience with Google Analytics.
· Experience with AdServing.
· You have experience with various AWS services and understand the challenges of deploying large applications in the cloud.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
· Working in an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
· We have more than 23 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
· Flexible working-time.
· Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
· Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
· Team building events!
· Transport, restaurant and kindergarden tickets.
· Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
· And a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.